About This Position
Shift(s): Part Time Opportunity
This is an entry-level food service position that is responsible for washing and cleaning tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Responsible for all utility and/or maintenance duties in the restaurant as assigned.Responsibilities
- Washes and stores all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keeps dish room clean and organized. Maintains adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bags and haul trash to dumpster
- Handles tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintains adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies
- Cleans food preparation and production areas as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Carefully sorts all dishware and flatware to ensure none are lost or disposed of
- Monitor stock levels, obtain supplies and equipment as requested per venue
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- Previous experience working with a cleaning company
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Must know the different types of cleaning solutions and their purpose
- Must know how to properly sanitize cleaning utensils
- Must have a valid source of reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be eligible to work in the United States